Ranking
that happpens to me with ice tea verry often.. also i just ignore it and keep using the key, until its just gone xD may it takes a day or two but not that long ... and if ure bored just pusht the button in... and again and again may this helps
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
its woring now /o/ \o\
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
You can also acquire an ant colony. They most likely will devour anything of any sweetness in your keyboard, and can be very thorough cleaners. Just make sure there aren't any ants in your keyboard when you go to use it again.

@Shocktrooper & Fenris:

Soda does evaporate. It just doesn't take the sugar with it.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Bladdi bladdi... There has to be some "liquid" doesn't it? Sugar isn't sticky when it's dry...
Rape me if I'm wrong...
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Bladdi bladdi... There has to be some "liquid" doesn't it? Sugar isn't sticky when it's dry...
Rape me if I'm wrong...

Ambient moisture.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
@ Avengd7x It depends what keys do you have. If you have these very thin ones like I do. Please, do not remove them. I removed and cleared my keys once. All keys and I broken 8 keys in the process, so I can't even use arrow up now... DON'T!