Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Nick : iPoor
Reason : trying to get a scholarship
How long : till 1th june

wish me luck guys

Edit :
*Note
Someone please take care of this thread
Last edited by iPoor; May 9, 2013 at 07:43 PM.
adsfjksf
I meant during the week ill be inactive because I'm going for my nba certificate in business,but ill be on during the weekend.
May you guys noticed that i am pretty inactive ingame at the moment. At first i got sick, then i had a lot of work and now i still have a lot of work and the big final test as a trainee. So ill stick learning for that. Ill be active in the forum as always but im not ingame until 14th or 18th of june. May sometimes, cya ingame bros.

~dave
Last edited by SXDave; May 30, 2013 at 04:27 PM.
_SXD_
_AEON_
Nick : Tri2killme
Reason : On the 5th of june i'll be officially doing my leaving certificate exams yes... lol the ones that killed me 2 or 3 years ago were junior exams xD but i'll be mostly inactive for 2 weeks starting on the 5th because they last that long.
How long it'll take : 2 weeks at the most (will still check the clan forum :3)
aaayyee I'm backk! sorry if I passed the deadline
well I was like oshi am I still in aeon? lol XD
adsfjksf
Well guys, I suppose I'm gonna start the summer-hole^^
I'm on vacation with my class for one week, then about one day at home and the about one week on vacation with my dad.
Don't expect me to be the most active guy after that too, because I'm gonna be working at my gramp's farm most of the summer and I have a summer-job, for which I'm staying away from home.
I'll try to be at least forum active, though.
Have some triggerhappy, if this saddens you
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!