Toribash
Lolwut? This should be in discussion section. Anyhow, I'll post my opinion on christianity since that is the subject.

I believe that christianity is partly correct, But people have taken it too literally. Like, for instance, You will go to hell if you break one of the 10 commandments. Well, This is sort of true. It doesn't mean if you break a rule you will be transported into some strange-ass world with fire demons and shit, Imo it means that if you do wrong, You won't be as happy as you could. Like, for instance, The commandment "Thou shalt not steal". Yeah, seems fair enough, I should steal stuff And I will go to hell if I do. Correct, Because if I steal things, I will be known as a thief, people would turn away from me, I wouldn't have friends, And I would be depressed. Thus being hell. BUT, if I don't steal, and I follow all the commandments, I can be happy, Have lots of friends, Won't be known as a thief and what not, Thus being heaven. But, the whole "God in the clouds" stuff is all bullshit.

Also, The conversation going on right now is a good example of christians being people who take things too literally. The message "It's never too late to turn christian, God will purify you of your sins" Is pretty much saying, It's never too late to change who you are by what you do, You can always become a better person. So, I mean, The entire bible is basically just a guidebook on life, And gives you examples of good and bad morals. Things like "God hates gays" were put in there because of anal sex spreading STDs like herpes, Hence saying that you should not be gay because anal sex can lead to bad things. So, Christians imo are just stupid people who take things too literally.

And, I would also consider myself atheist.

Just my opinion.