Ranking
Originally Posted by m0o View Post
People stop using "gay" as an insult when they develop maturity beyond that of a middleschooler. Some never get there.

For some people it's more a force of habit, than a lack of maturity.
I call stupid things gay. I don't have a problem with gay people, in fact i don't even remember when i started saying it.
bring back wibbles
Originally Posted by Dread View Post
That is not true at all,Everyone on campus says gay as insult all the time,and I'm fairly sure they're moe mature than a middle schooler

*observes your haircut*
False.

Originally Posted by Fee View Post
For some people it's more a force of habit, than a lack of maturity.

This is what I like to call a "douchebag". If they are saying gay as an insult so much that it becomes a habit, I wouldn't bother hanging out with them.
Last edited by m0o; Jan 22, 2010 at 03:42 AM.
Hmm. I actually use that alot in school. I think Ill have a different view towards this terminology.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by m0o View Post
*observes your haircut*
False.

So you're saying that my haircut controls my maturity level? And I have a buzzcut now.
I am by spatula is my nose my prized bear spaghetti
~Odlov
Your avvy has no hands or feet,they're just pods
Reminds me of the pillsbury dough boy

(Subjectchange)
I am by spatula is my nose my prized bear spaghetti
~Odlov
anime and emo goin at it! see this would be the perfect time for a gay or fag insult

Or an infraction. ~apple

Or a penis
Last edited by Squirre1; May 21, 2012 at 11:39 AM.
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
I don't know, but around here everyone calls everything gay. Not exclusively, but everyone I know has gone "Awwww! Geeeey!" at least once, even my gay friends. I guess we just use it less as we age. There's always new shit to be said.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
i use the word "gay" alot on communities, chatting, etc. even irl, while talking, i'll throw out the occasional "är du bög eller?". i'm not homophobic, i actually don't have anything at all against homosexuals, and i'm mature enough to consider things both rationally, and emotionally.

it has 0% to do with maturity, it's just another insult. if i started using "human being" as an insult, would you be offended? who gives a shit? (except the gay/bicurious emo op of course)
Last edited by dalir; Jan 22, 2010 at 09:05 PM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]