Toribash
Thanks blind.

I got to 9 dan without a booster. I want to get to custom as soon as possible and I can not play much lately so I am trying to maximize things. So how about before you flame people you get their reasons, asshole.

And what would YOU know about getting to a high belt?
contact hampa?
show him the billing information
my best bet
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
If you want to buy qi that's your business. I wouldn't though. I want to at least earn it, whether at an accelerated rate or not. I can't play much so this really just keeps me at an even rate with what I normally get.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
Thanks blind.

I got to 9 dan without a booster. I want to get to custom as soon as possible and I can not play much lately so I am trying to maximize things. So how about before you flame people you get their reasons, asshole.

And what would YOU know about getting to a high belt?

I am sorry for offending you, but it is true. And I wasn't really flaming, I was not trying to insult you. There are others who worked hard to get a way higher belt then yours. And I am not a noob, I am a second dan.
[Triforce]SilentStrike –=:2nd dan Blackbelt:=–

Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
My old mac used to pick up radio when I touched the audio cable to my braces.

Originally Posted by SilentStrike View Post
And I am not a noob, I am a second dan.

Sorry, I just had to laugh at that.

Fine, people worked hard to get to higher belts than me. That's fine. I am not hurting them. I am not going to level quickly with this, I can hardly play, so this just kind of evens things out.

Is that really so bad?

EDIT: Not saying that all second dans are noobs, just saying that second dan is a bad defence as to why you are not a noob.