Toribash
Well thanks for being harsh, i seriously JUST began today.. just letting you know.

And yes, Scythe, just because you suck and cant see invisible people doesn't mean you have to pick on my guy for being special :P
Seriously, since you just started, just give up and learn how to make REAL art. Pivots are suck! I made one and quit allready. Photoshop is way better and allows stickfigure anims too ;)
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Hamade, i can run circles around you when it comes to art, i am pretty damn good at Photoshop thanks very much. Pivot is something fun that you have to appreciate, its not the same time of art that you think Photoshop is, but it is still art, anything created by you, is art, and pivots are hella fun to make. From the art i have seen you make, you might just want to focus more on a more REASONABLE hobby, because your art made me involuntarily vomit.

www.anesthetix.deviantart.com
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=24948

Do you honestly think you can do anything on that level? i dont think so. im really sorry.
Last edited by Anesthetik; Mar 16, 2008 at 02:59 PM.
Originally Posted by Hamade View Post
Seriously, since you just started, just give up and learn how to make REAL art. Pivots are suck! I made one and quit allready. Photoshop is way better and allows stickfigure anims too ;)

what are you saying?! of course photoshop and flash can make way better quality animations, but pivot doesnt suck, here are some examples of elite's works:

GameSlave's animations:

credits to gameslave.

btw, sorry for the intrusion... it was just to comment on Hamade's post.

and pivot is art! cause like any art there is, in pivot, you have to master it to become good, and only the good ones can make good animations with it.
Pivots are banned.

Please post any and all pivots you wish to post in the Pivot megathread.

*lock*

Failure to abide will mean you get banned too.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!