Toribash
maybe you're banned in that server
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
yeah, maybe it's about your belt.. what belt are u?
Seniman Elektronik Indonesia | GATA
Got any questions ? Throw me a PM or just mention @toriabiz on Twitter
Please don't quess randomly...
He couldn't even join the server if it was because of his belt.
The same applies for the theory of him being banned from a server.

@liorke95, did you change anything that could affect your connection/computer lately? Did it satrt with the new version of toribash or something like that?
I don't know what the problem is, but the more information you can provide the easier it is for us to help you.
Last edited by gerFight; Jul 27, 2011 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Just erased some unnecessary information.
Actually not ...
I'm with the 3.91v all the time, I didn't change nothing ...
The only thing I MAYBE did that affects is that I /lp (or /pl) someone, and /dl too ... I don't think thats the problem.

What should I do ?
~ If life is showing you the back, kick their asses ! ~
it just happens, if you play uke for a bit you will suddenly get put on a server. i just started have an awesome connection and it happens a some of the time and at those times im still online and getting fast page fetching in browsers. perhaps the servers could offer a bit more latency or something but in my case i see the "not connected" right away as soon as i try to enter a room. the fact that i can see the rooms and create my own room, is a big indicator that i am in fact connected, and being a free game that offers a single player mode i have patients with it. (i think playing uke and waiting is the best way as once you are in fact connected you will be snapped out of the uke game and put into a room)