Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Give the FAQ a read: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=251490

thanks immortal

le budget iz 500 usd

i plan to use it for everything :c
desktop pls
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
500 usd

you won't get far if you really want to play BO3.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
This is what GD recommend: http://www.game-debate.com/games/ind...lack%20Ops%203
Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz
FX-8120
GeForce GTX 760 Palit JetStream 4GB...
Radeon R9 270X Sapphire Dual-X 4GB ...
8 GB GD RAM
Win 7 64
DX 11
55 GB

The CPU + GPU + RAM is about $400, so you would be hard pressed to fit a mobo, secondary storage, and psu into that last $100.

If you go lower than the recommended, it might run but won't really be playable. Check out some benchmarks first and have a look at how different setups run.

By the way Mong... Why do you have 10gb of RAM? XD
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
By the way Mong... Why do you have 10gb of RAM? XD

Used to have 2x2gb and upgraded with additional 2x4gb but then someday one of the 2gb sticks failed.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
If you were to build a computer would you have a certain budget in mind?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
If you were to build a computer would you have a certain budget in mind?

He already said 500$ is his budget, read earlier.

As for what you would want, as Immortal said you would be hard pressed to buy most things aside from CPU + GPU + RAM in under 500$, so I would say to save up a lil bit more and then invest in one. That and if you wanna get BO3 for anything, I would say to spend the money on a console and buy the game for that console, since it will undoubtedly run much better.

If you want an everyday gaming pc, I would say to also research a bit for the 500$ budget instead of basing your needs around 1 game.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Sorry Abyss didn't see 2nd page XD Could you possibly expand your budget by 200$? And yeah a console could also work.
Last edited by Merc; Nov 13, 2015 at 09:15 PM.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Also for your 500$ budget, I literally just went and googled 'good 500$ pc builds for gaming', and this was the first one to pop up - http://pcbuildsonabudget.com/best-ga...er-500-dollars. Admittedly the prices will change a fair bit, but something similar to that or roughly around that area might be good. Not saying you should outright go buy it, just that its an example.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Yeah $500 is really not going to do much. You might be able to play on low settings averaging slightly under 60fps, but you will get stutter. I would suggest saving more money and buying a PC later on.