Ranking
I usually sleep on my right side with my hands together, under my head. Even with the pillow. I leave the TV on too :3

Sometimes on do the same but sleep on my left side. I want to hear noise, but I don't feel like turning down the volume. I keep my TV on with no volume sometimes.
Originally Posted by destiny View Post
warcry: i know that happens to me too xD
skky: lol so loud?
damn O_O

Yeah it's happens to people who are stressed/worries I just googled it
Lol I never knew I was stressed and I'm only 14 too young to be stressed.
I don't really have a set sleeping position. I just go lay down and never remember falling asleep.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
I usually fall asleep on my stomach, head facing right. Sometimes with my limbs spread all over the bed. Sometimes i wake up after having lied on my arm, which results in the complete, but temporary paralyzis of the arm. Pulling out ones own paralyzed arm from underneath oneself is surprisingly hard. >.>
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by AlexOwnz View Post
You guys ever woken up laying in on the opposite side of your bed, head facing the other way too? I do that occasionally, it's awfully weird.
Usually I fall asleep on my right side, and wake up on my stomach or back.

All the time
on the side with pillows on each side of my head, waking up with one pillow left and the other one on the floor, while drewling.
<Catguy19.0> "Quote me."
sometimes i sleep on my back, sometimes on my side, and very rarely on my stomach.

something weird i used to do when i was younger is i would sleep on my back and cross my legs. i don't know why but i don't seem to do it anymore
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Usually on my side, with my head on one pillow, arm around another because if I leave my arm straight on the bed it feels awkward and stiff in the morning. Hooray for pillow cuddling!
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.