Ranking
Although it's discussion material, it isn't able to be discussed critically. I'll move it to off-topic. Have a great day!
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Sometimes I am thinking TOO MUCH of toribash.

Example, If I got a head on sale.. And I am planning to outside for 1-3 hours.

I will be only 5 minutes and come back to see does someone wanna buy the head xD...
"B U R A K K U W A I T O A A M A A"
- B l a c k | W h i t e | A r m o r -
After a few months of playing Toribash,my grammar improved a lot!My English results jumped from 63% to 85%.And,the only bad thing is that when I sell something on the market,I will always think about it when I try to sleep.It makes me want to turn on the computer and check the Toribash's forum.That's all.
Originally Posted by JiBaiLanJiao View Post
After a few months of playing Toribash,my grammar improved a lot!My English results jumped from 63% to 85%..

^this also affects me :d
i also ever almost fall into a drainage...
and what the first thing i say is "im glad that i contracted my knees"
lol
we rub a mexican monkey
Hmm, once I couldn't get to sleep because I played too much Zelda when I was younger. Since that unique time, I limit myself in video games of any kind, for example max 1 hour and I am not distracted by games when I go to school.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
I spend 10 minutes at forum each day just delete the post of bad posters, why do I do this to myself I ask.

Why would you use several hours at forums, you can just go straight in check your clan and org etcetc comment and log of. I don't see the entertainment in refreshing the site 10000 times a day just to see some posts you could have seen tomorrow instead.
I've improved my English grammar, learned that addiction is a bad thing and must be controlled and found out that the actual youth (specially between ages 13 - 16) is getting more and more immature with the exception of some cases (for what I've saw so far on Toribash community).
Last edited by Hayz; Jul 28, 2011 at 04:30 PM. Reason: added an 'on' before Toribash
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~