Ranking
well thats why i posted it in offtopic forum in the first place, but it was moved here.

what do you think, was my first face original or i copied it?
Originally Posted by Qubic View Post
You could attempt to sell it on the art boards for 1000TC

you cant sell anything in the art board.
sales go in the market
http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=152
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by bacic View Post
hm, but how to know which is fully original?
there is trillions pics online.

Each artist in toribash has a particular style and skill level that's fairly easy to track, of they jump up in skill overnight or somehow actually learn how to paint with the correct colors overnight then it's usually c\p. If it's an alt producing hq stuff it's usually c/p. If there is tonnes of small detail its usually c/p. If the mapping is off its usually c/p. If there are tonnes of filters on it it's usually c/p.

Overall someone usually trips on one of these when trying to sell it as non copy/plagiarized from the internet that someone else actually did the work, and now you just want the money.
anyhow, i saw lots of original heads that look simplistic and bad.
for example there is number of scorpion heads (from mortal kombat) obviously drawn by hand that looks simplistic and just bad.
why not take some of countless scorpion pics from web and adapt it to fit spherical shape, it'll look so much better.
and i don't care if it's not original, i would always pay more for one that looks better instead of being original.
thats' why i hate those "copy-paste" arguments