Toribash
Regardless, you've no reason to post unless you plan to contribute to the topic/question at hand. That's how rapid threads is meant to work, although I'm increasingly getting the sense that you don't quite understand it.

Same goes for you complexity.

Night: what Qubic said pretty much hit the nail on the head. It can be hard to disregard rank, but once you can realize how little value it really holds, you'll be a whole lot happier. Qubic and I can both attest to that from personal experience.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Originally Posted by Invade View Post
I understand why you get mad, the game is not the same anymore.

People have become more desperate for tc because you can sell it now so now no one plays to have fun anymore.

Shit playing is a trend, hopefully it will blow over but I doubt it untill they take off dueling and being able to hold a shit load of tc.

Till then, deal with the desperate kids shoveling and lifting for tc. In the end they are just low lifes.

There is no such thing as "shit playing". People just use it as an excuse to why they lost, and everything that beats the opponent is counted as shit play in toribash.

- Lifting
- Snapkicking
- Shovelling
- Noob Clapping
- Point Holding
- Tripoding
- Running
- Decap Openers
- Pushing
- Hold All
- Rush Kicks
- Leg Grabbing
- Force Suplex
- Skeeting

I've seen people flame and abuse people for using the tactics above.
No matter how hard you try, people always have a reason why the lost.
I suppose, if you want to win, do anything to win.
Anger...
Fancy, that was my honest opinion, also etoria, please don't call me 12 when you can't use the right form of your/you're
I should not be trying to continue with pointless arguments and will receive an infraction if I continue.

Anyways, back to the thread.
I recommend seeing a therapist. Not a psychiatric, just a normal, generic therapist. Also, just noticed. Therapist -> The rapist.
Do you have ADHD or ADD? It might have something to do with your anger issues, then can simply be fixed with a pill.
Last edited by Fancy; May 14, 2014 at 02:59 AM.
okay, I think he's received the feedback he wanted, no need to prolong this nonsense any longer then necessary. Closed.
[i]nquisition
nothing much