Toribash
If this clan can survive with extended absences without me (I'm talking weeks and sometimes a month) I could still backseat moderate and I don't really want that happening. Hopefully lumpysolo and tsukiomi know what's is expected for members to be considered into Pure and knows what is acceptable.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
I can help moderating someday when I get peoples full trust by hanging up for loooong.
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
Originally Posted by DjPz View Post
This is something that not everyone will enjoy, and some might.

Times are getting extremely busy, and I'm getting little to no time to run a clan, let alone post.

Short story short, I'm about to resign my toribash career. I've made some amazing friends here. You all know who you are. I intend to lurk whenever possible, but the subject of choosing a new leader is still of matter.

I have the right person in mind, but I want everyone to step up their activity, because I don't want to see Pure die.

Any pm's revolving around this subject will be accepted, reasons to why you'd be a good leader/moderator is a plus. Also, no. This isn't a joke.

Farewell.
~DjPz

[invade] Despite the problem we had back a few months ago, I always looked at you as a friend Dj... Even if you did look at me as an enemy... Sorry to hear you have to leave, but things happen for the better right? So, enjoy your life bro... [/invade]
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
DeathNoteX, I think we all have forgiven you... most of us at least.

@Clayspade
Yes. I will work hard and will make this clan stay alive. Make sure to post a lot !
Lumpy I haven't chosen a leader. You're one of the chosen moderators.

Please don't assume things.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.