Toribash
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
I don't care for the nba AT ALL, but I hate boston. They are good at everything, they have a good baseball team, good hockey team, good basketball team, football team(New England counts??), just want to see them lose.

New England is good at football?! Only in the US, where the sport blatantly sucks (in comparison to Europe). For example, SL Benfica went with their reserve squad to play New England Revolution in a post-season friendly and won 4-0. WITH A RESERVE TEAM.

Anyway, I like the Cavaliers, but I want the Celtics to win.
Also, Basketball lovers. In 2 years, Berlin Spain (Some city I 'unno) and Paris will all have a team in the NBA.
The Lakers are a bunch of pussies. Pau Gasol will fall the fuck over if a Celtic even touches him. Andrew Bynum has a "slight meniscus tear", so officials are basically giving him every single bullshit foul. Basically, the Lakers get their points from freethrows and lucky drives (yes Kobe Bryant has still done some crazy shit, but yeah, they get pretty lucky). 1-2 so far... The reason we lost the first game was because the Celtics sucked absolute cock and just got flat out beat. They won the next game, because Ray Allen shoved his big black fist right in the Lakers asshole and hit every single three pointer. The last loss was because he couldn't score for shit... I mean he was 0 for fucking 13, Jesus Christ, I could've done better than that. Yeah, it's been a pretty badly played series for the Celtics, I hope they can get out of their temporary slump.

Oh yeah, I forgot... /butthurt
Last edited by pika; Jun 12, 2010 at 04:48 AM.
Latest game, as you may know , Ray Allen and Paul Peirce are good three point shooters, yet together they only made 3, out of around twenty, game two was luck but both teams were playing shit. Kobe has been on fire this season with good drives and nice shot selection.

Lakers for the win,
Originally Posted by pika View Post
The Lakers are a bunch of pussies. Steve Gasol will fall the fuck over if a Celtic even touches him. Andrew Bynum has a "slight meniscus tear", so officials are basically giving him every single bullshit foul. Basically, the Lakers get their points from freethrows and lucky drives (yes Kobe Bryant has still done some crazy shit, but yeah, they get pretty lucky). 1-2 so far... The reason we lost the first game was because the Celtics sucked absolute cock and just got flat out beat. They won the next game, because Ray Allen shoved his big black fist right in the Lakers asshole and hit every single three pointer. The last loss was because he couldn't score for shit... I mean he was 0 for fucking 13, Jesus Christ, I could've done better than that. Yeah, it's been a pretty badly played series for the Celtics, I hope they can get out of their temporary slump.

Oh yeah, I forgot... /butthurt

You wouldn't know how hard I laughed.
Except I just told you.
bring back wibbles
Lakers.

Celtics are way too old already. In 5 years time, I'll even doubt that they will still make the playoffs. They are even lucky they got an improved Rajon Rando to keep them in playoff contention at least.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!