Toribash
my face: >:U - fireblu is.........a dirty rotten limp butthole infested with crabs and whatnot and should be treated as such....if that is flaming im sry but racists are not people, they are animals and should be treated like dirty rotten limp animal buttholes infested with crabs and whatnot.
I love you
Originally Posted by mikotaku View Post
my face: >:U - fireblu is.........a dirty rotten limp butthole infested with crabs and whatnot and should be treated as such....if that is flaming im sry but racists are not people, they are animals and should be treated like dirty rotten limp animal buttholes infested with crabs and whatnot.

Don't you think that's just a little cruel?

I mean, without the crabs is ok.

EDIT: Tie's seems fine.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
My alternative was this: If I had one chance to kill him, I would first tear his achilles tendines with my teeth, causing him to fall to the ground and leak blood, then I would shove his own racist tongue down his throat. I would then rip off his head, and with out hesitation, shit down his open throat...When I'm done, I would throw his hulk of a headless body into a pit of maggets, and watch his cold, lifeless body decompose as I laugh wickedly.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
Also, he just basically said that indentured servitude was okay. (For those that don't know, that was what the south used after slavery was abolished. It was the same as slavery, but they said they were paying the slaves by giving them food and lodging)

Now TieBasher's second post doesn't seem so bad, even though I almost threw up.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I am not raceist.

I said clearly
"Thier arguement isn't completely wrong. They may be wrong about what should be allowed or not, but they were not wrong in saying that when one bad thing is allowed, people take the newly given freedoms and ask for more. "

I clearly said they were wrong about what they believed should be allowed or not (black-white marriage) then I began making a seperate point.

Before you start assuming i'm raceist, before you start flaming and calling me names and planning ways to make my life terrible, please look into context at what I was actually trying to say.

And as for his second point, about indentured servitude, in Bible cultures, you could become a slave to someone you were indebted to to pay off a debt. Back then, they did that because it was one of the only options they had back in thier time. And they even had many laws and ways for the slave to become free again. And they had laws protecting the slave from bad treatment. I'm not in any way saying we should do it today.
Last edited by FireBlu; Nov 17, 2008 at 05:05 AM.
Originally Posted by FireBlu View Post
I am not raceist.

I said clearly

I clearly said they were wrong about what they believed should be allowed or not (black-white marriage) then I began making a seperate point.

Before you start assuming i'm raceist, before you start flaming and calling me names and planning ways to make my life terrible, please look into context at what I was actually trying to say.

And as for his second point, about indentured servitude, in Bible cultures, you could become a slave to someone you were indebted to to pay off a debt. Back then, they did that because it was one of the only options they had back in thier time. And they even had many laws and ways for the slave to become free again. And they had laws protecting the slave from bad treatment. I'm not in any way saying we should do it today.

Nothing in that post matters, not while its written above that signature.
Last edited by Vx7; Nov 17, 2008 at 05:31 AM.
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Originally Posted by warbanana View Post
Juntalis, thats kinda low, but nobody, should flame anybody

i thought admins were more mature then this

Admins and mods are paid to flame people (well at least Chac and Juntalis because they're quite intelligent and flame superbly)
[NO]
(20:01:05)~veb loves Kenny