Toribash
Originally Posted by Yosaku View Post
No wonder, the guy who wrote it was taken in as lead designer for Fallout 3. (afaik)

Only that Fallout 3 is shit compared to Oblivion.

._.
♠NO♠
Exactly.

I like this game more than Fallout 3.
Last edited by Uzaghi; Mar 17, 2009 at 06:53 PM.
I eez tiggeh. I rukx ;U
Originally Posted by smeebob View Post
I dunno, games that immersive don't really appeal to me, I find that after a while they get REALLY REALLY boring. I played it for a few days and got bored. Got turned into a vampire too, which bummed me out quite a bit, then had a windows crash and lost my saves. Couldn't get into it again. :/

When stuff like that happens, every game is annoying, bad, or somehow terrible.

Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
The Dark Brotherhood was one of the best questlines ever.

You, sir, are indeed wise.

I am currently trying to be a mage. Like- no armor, just spells. It's incredibly fun. Also, the Knights of the Nine quest is epic.

And in Shivering Isles; Sheogorath's personality is just awesomeness in a bottle. "Come back, or I'll PLUCK your eyes out" in a happy voice.
Only that Fallout 3 is shit compared to Oblivion.

._.

I can only disagree. You should not compare oblivion to only fallout 3, instead try the entire series, all of them were a major success. Not to mention, fallout 3 is a totally different story, compared to oblivion, there are far less opportunities for quests due to the obvious lack of population in the world.. Fallout 3 is a lot more interesting, something someone said to me striked me as a perfect example of fallout 3, "Whenever I'm walking around in the wastes, unlike oblivion I find myself constantly checking out every little thing in fallout, oblivion was extremely boring in this aspect." (something like that). This extremely true.. I mean how often do you see....

that kind of humor in a game? They pay a lot of attention to detail, it's really funny to go around and find stuff like this. All you need to do is explore around in fallout 3, and you will agree with me. I especially like Andale.

Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
Yes, this game is totally epic, one of the best RPG's of all time! I have it for 360, no live, so that means no updates

I would like some of the DLC for it though >_>

Morrowind sucked some major dick.

Morrowind was a lot more realistic to me. That doesn't really 'suck'.

One of my all time favorite PC games. I finished the mainquest of the game and the two expansion packs and almost all the sidequests. Talked with every NPC and did every quest I could ever find. This game is pure win.

The Dark Brotherhood was one of the best questlines ever.

Yes, yes, yes, the Dark Brotherhood was awesome. However the ending was a bit anticlimactic.. Basically just another way to get endless ammounts of money in that game.
mm... beat oblivion and fallout 3 fairly fast..., btw pirate nice pic of the bears... did you do that? anyways... id compare fallout three and oblivion... to something liiiiikkeeee... fable and fable 2... why? well because thats basically the technological transition... in means of weaponry... oh and did you know that from the beginning of the fallout games staring with of course fallout, up to fallout 2 was based on the first 2 elder scrolls games and the fallout BoS was based on an expansion for the third tES and then fallout three is ACTUALLY oblivion modernized by 700 years? think about this for a second,...aaaannnddd... IKR!!?? anyways... both are great games and to compare them in full detail which isnt what i just did... would be like trying to state the cons of pie/coockies... its basically impossible.

EDIT:: oh and yes the fallout games came out a bit earlier than TES butnotice that the first 3 fallout games were made fairly fast and the TES games werent... well you should get that by now... they used the story advanced after the elderscrolls games... and a seekrit... bethesda and black isle's prez's are 2nd cousins... now you can stop wondering all the links between both of them. and how do i know this... well one of their directors--Peter Hines-- is my uncle so yeah...
Last edited by cameritec2; Mar 19, 2009 at 04:26 AM.
Originally Posted by warbanana View Post
Oblivion is the shit

Im like a 47 darkelf i think xD
for xbox 360.

nice lol highest ive ever gotten was like 68... but i also used the infinate enchant glitch to level like the shit... i always use the bosmer... good for anything except for light armor really...
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Morrowind was a lot more realistic to me. That doesn't really 'suck'.

The only thing that was realistic in that game was that you get tired from running.

I stood in front of a guy stabbing his head with a sword and it wasn't doing damage because of my agility (WTF??) and then I shot a guy through the heart with an arrow at point blank range, no damage dealt, not a high enough agility (WTF!!) Thanks Bethesda, you really screwed up that time! It should do damage with every stab if it was realistic, like in Oblivion.

I can never call that realistic, just total bullcrap. In Oblivion, your enemies were leveled with you, and was easier. In Morrowind, you die so easily no matter what armor or abilities you have because your enemies stay at one level exactly and they start out much higher than you.
Last edited by Drummer; Mar 19, 2009 at 04:36 AM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by cameritec2 View Post
mm... beat oblivion and fallout 3 fairly fast..., btw pirate nice pic of the bears... did you do that?

No,those bears are inside of a Teddy bear factory near Grayditch,I think.

Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
The only thing that was realistic in that game was that you get tired from running.

I stood in front of a guy stabbing his head with a sword and it wasn't doing damage because of my agility (WTF??) and then I shot a guy through the heart with an arrow at point blank range, no damage dealt, not a high enough agility (WTF!!) Thanks Bethesda, you really screwed up that time! It should do damage with every stab if it was realistic, like in Oblivion.

I can never call that realistic, just total bullcrap. In Oblivion, your enemies were leveled with you, and was easier. In Morrowind, you die so easily no matter what armor or abilities you have because your enemies stay at one level exactly and they start out much higher than you.

Not all the enemies are a much higher level than you,you just have to grind on lower-level enemies like a normal RPG.Personally,I'd rather take a while to beat the game,rather than run around closing 20 Oblivion gates at level 1.The one thing in Oblivion that I think beats Morrowind is the Dark Brotherhood quest-line.