Toribash
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
i don't give a fuck about paul walker
the only thing i want is the spam to stop
in the past three days, i saw 4 news articles, had 3 people mention it to me and got 20 facebook posts about this guy. i only have 17 facebook friends.

this needs to stop
for one, F&F films are shit films
for two, the only reason this guy is famous is because he starred in some terrible, cheap teen films. hundreds of people die each day in car crashes, most of them have probably achieved more in their lives than this guy. why is he being treated like some kind of deity?

i don't get pop culture.

You're a asshat.

/ontopic
Never really a fan of F&F, but from what I've seen Paul was a pretty cool guy. RIP
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
in syria, kids get upset because their faces have just been showered in white phosphorous, in the western world, kids get upset because someone whom they have never met or even seen in real life died in a car crash

oh, those crazy cultural differences
f=m*a syens
Wasn't a decent enough actor for a RIP thread.

RIP
Paul Walker RIP thread.

ps
RIP Carrera GT, a fine peice of machinery.
Last edited by NinjaVodou; Dec 3, 2013 at 06:24 PM.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
in syria, kids get upset because their faces have just been showered in white phosphorous, in the western world, kids get upset because someone whom they have never met or even seen in real life died in a car crash

oh, those crazy cultural differences

Totally with this post.

Not trying to be an asshole or anything but yeah, he died but the fact that he did is getting way too much attention.

People die all the time, even important people.

Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
Totally with this post.

Not trying to be an asshole or anything but yeah, he died but the fact that he did is getting way too much attention.

People die all the time, even important people.

For some of us, we watched basically a decade series with Fast and Furious, so we basically grew up with it at some point ( for me it was in my early teens I think) so that holds up a special spot for us. He was an iconic actor to a series we enjoyed over the course of a decade, his early and sudden death is a shock to us because it means the end of an era we didn't expect to end anytime soon. He wasn't an Oscar worthy actor in any way, but it doesn't mean his role in the movies would have been played any better by anybody else.
Ok wow,

No reason to hate on him. For what did he do? He was a good person and a decent actor that had lots of fans. Doesn't matter if you didn't like the movies or even him, if you got nothing nice to post don't post it.

Yes many kids die all around the world, but that is not relevant. He was a famous movie star and people loved him of course this would be news to them.

Hero made this thread because, like many other people, Paul Walker was a idol to him as a child, so seeing him die made him
a bit sad. Its nothing to be hating on.

Anyways RIP Paul Walker. I wonder what will happen to the next Fast and Furious movie that comes out.
Last edited by EdiTz; Dec 3, 2013 at 10:17 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ΣɗiƮ
Have Fun | Enjoy Life | Stay cool
He sat in stationary cars for 1 to 2 second long shots of him grimacing or yelling at something or jerking a wheel hard while stunt doubles performed the actual driving, and occasionally got out of them to either pose as a tough guy, or perform sexual advances towards x actress who was cast for the film.

I fail to see how this makes him a decent actor, let alone a good actor. That's been my only grievance with this thread. Grieving for the loss of something that wasn't.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games