Toribash
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
The pec joints are attached to bodyparts called pecs aswell which are adding the mass.

oh thats right i forget, just looked at a single replay ingame and noticed that i had forgotten what tori looks like. i stand corrected
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
Actually, every joint is unbreakably connected to a bodypart, so without modding toribash significantly you won't be able to experience a weightless joint flying away.

Other than that, everything was correct.

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
oh thats right i forget, just looked at a single replay ingame and noticed that i had forgotten what tori looks like. i stand corrected

Thanks for spotting. I just tried, broke up the elbow + forearm in SP.

It's light, but it has a lil' bit of weight.

I guess I had gotten that misconception because I've seen in Toribash very many times a joint glitchly flying away in high speed and spinning around itself or something like that

too bad I don't have a specific replay in my database (sicne I don't really make a db of replays)
Most people use -30.00 for tricking but if you're new to it I suggest -20.00 as it makes it easier to anticipate landings by applying less gravity but is still realistic.
I think to achieve the most realistic type replay you should use -30.00. If you're good at it then jumping high shouldn't be an issue, it also depends on how high you want to jump but jumping too high kills the realistic look of the replay. Plus xpar mod is done with -30.00 and if I'm correct most "pros" use that gravity setting.
Curious aren't you.