Toribash
Duzo, you need to practice in cooperation.
In that "spar" all you were doing was constantly trying to mess me up and hurt me.
Ok. Let's see what I can say here...

Run was fast and ok.
Contact was pretty bad. The hug was messy as fuck.
Your double kick on 1080...it looks ugly. To me at least.
Backwards kick on 885 was ok. The follow-up is another story. That backwards slap doesn't look good. Maybe you should have turned or something, then hit.

Not gonna rate the other stuff cause I dun wan't to =3
Anyways, try to keep on your feet and make it look realistic. If you did any worse, you woulda looked like a fish. If you do go on your hands make it realistic.

Your flow was fine although there were some parts where it just breaks/gets interrupted.

Notice how I bolded or underlined the parts about realism.

5/10
(Please don't hate me)
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Ok. Let's see what I can say here...

Run was fast and ok.
Contact was pretty bad. The hug was messy as fuck.
Your double kick on 1080...it looks ugly. To me at least.
Backwards kick on 885 was ok. The follow-up is another story. That backwards slap doesn't look good. Maybe you should have turned or something, then hit.

Not gonna rate the other stuff cause I dun wan't to =3
Anyways, try to keep on your feet and make it look realistic. If you did any worse, you woulda looked like a fish. If you do go on your hands make it realistic.

Your flow was fine although there were some parts where it just breaks/gets interrupted.

Notice how I bolded or underlined the parts about realism.

5/10
(Please don't hate me)

Ahahahahah i dont hate but heres another replay that is realastic but the guy i was Vs was GRABBING me -.-
Attached Files
#Realastic spar.rpl (718.4 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by xXIRONICKXx; Jun 8, 2013 at 05:07 PM.
Hello
That's nice. You improved a bit =D Ok, now for the serious stuff (not really)

1. Dat step... Not sure if I even need to explain it.

2. The backwards flip looks out of place but it's ok.

3. First contact was ok. You were standing! GJ bro =D

4. 2nd contact was a bit more messy. Mostly because of your *cough cough* sucky *cough cough* partner. I like the twist you did on the ground. It was going with the flow.

5. The horse stance looked good.

6. The punches looked good.

7. The first kick looked good.

8. The second kick looked horrible. Try not to wrap it around your (sucky) partner.

9. The punch you did when you were recovering looked out of place...at least to me it was

10. The punch after that would've looked nicer if it was relaxed at the right time.

11. The knockout looked horrible. Try to make the hit look like it hurt. Make it hard (that's what she said). For a slow, falling down effect, tell your partner to relax just the part of the body that get's hit before he/she fully relaxes. If you want your partner to fly, tell them to have most of her/his joints on hold. There are other ways to do this too.

6/10 (getting better)
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Good job in improving Duzo !
But.
You run was good before that failish backflip or something..
The things you need to learn is (trying to spar only by standing on legs, (no hands floor contact for more effect)) = Balance
Know the result of any move = Momentum + flow
And don't follow other guys when they destroying you balance
Mutuallity of balance destroying is f*ck
Good luck, waiting for new replays ;)
Free Style Sparrer