Toribash
KZero07: i already read it.
i understand how it works, but it seems highly ridiculos to me.
betting is fair only when somebody bets against.
otherwise (that happens most of the time) its a lose/nolosenowin situation, so i just risk my money for nothing. this is bullshit and needs to be fixed i think
Last edited by KOTEG666; Aug 13, 2011 at 01:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Doesn't need to be fixed. If you want to bet, go to betting servers not in any other servers whose players doesn't want to bet.
~knight zero~
what if i want not just bet, but participate in tourney in aikido for 500 tc and bet while i'm waiting for my turn?
-----
"not in any other servers whose players doesn't want to bet."
and the main reason for that is the reason i described in that post
once it is fixed, players will bet everywhere and everybody will be happy
Last edited by KOTEG666; Aug 13, 2011 at 01:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You can bet anywhere. You just need to tell everybody in the server to play bet with you. If someone agrees to play with then its alright. But if nobody wants play, then better not play betting. They have different reasons why they play tourney and not in betting.
~knight zero~
It doesn't work that way ;)

Here is what you should know:

- Betting in non betting servers hardly ever has other people betting in it.
- Only bet in betting servers which will increase the chances of people counter betting.
- There is nothing to be fixed, this is how betting works, bet on someone, if he loses you lose your TC, if he wins but no one counters you get your TC back, if he wins a others counter you will get some more TC.

Reasons why this shouldn't be fixed :
- The developer(s) of the game doesn't need more TC to be in circulation. If you get more TC but no one counters, that will increase the ammount of TC in circulation which is what they are trying to prevent happening.
- The increased TC you get if someone counters is from the other people who bet. For example, you bet 100 on A and someone else bet 100 on B. If you win, you will get your TC back, plus a certain ammount of the TC that the other guy bet.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

"For example, you bet 100 on A and someone else bet 100 on B. If you win, you will get your TC back, plus a certain ammount of the TC that the other guy bet."
true.
but if i bet, nobody bets against and i lose - my money just disappear into nowhere

"You just need to tell everybody in the server to play bet with you. If someone agrees to play with then its alright."
yeah, right.
A: "Hi, would somebody like to bet against N?"
B: "I will bet"
- A bets 1000TC on person
B: "Lol i joked, trololo ^-^"
Originally Posted by KOTEG666 View Post
but if i bet, nobody bets against and i lose - my money just disappear into nowhere

That's just the way betting works in toribash and in real life. You lost your bet, you lost your TC, it doesn't realy get more simple then that.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

well that effectively removes any wish for betting, because there is no way to know whether anybody will bet against and i will not get a lose/nolosenowin situation
You bet at your own risk, if you don't want to lose tc by betting, don't bet.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls