Ranking
this is my main account, and i managed to get under 3000 while in blue belt mainly playing aikido. the lowest rank blue belt i have seen is a guy called Trommel23, who sits in semipro aikido, shoveling his life away. he had rank 400. right now, imma brown belt rank 5860 according to my banner and 6707 according to the ranking page.
Last edited by ch4llt; Jan 15, 2013 at 06:48 PM. Reason: i typed 3000 as 300 :(
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum
Originally Posted by ch4llt View Post
this is my main account, and i managed to get under 300 while in blue belt mainly playing aikido. the lowest rank blue belt i have seen is a guy called Trommel23, who sits in semipro aikido, shoveling his life away. he had rank 400. right now, imma brown belt rank 5860 according to my banner and 6707 according to the ranking page.

Well, I've seen you play and you were always one of the best in that room ;)
But still, there are lots of alts and the bad thing about them is that they ruin your rank when their own rank is bad..
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
Rank is by belt. A blue belt with rank 1 is just the blue belt closest to leveling up.

That's wrong, rank isn't by belt at least by global. Belt rank is only on your card etc, global goes for everybody

Also they can be alts, can just be lucky, or can just be good (played a lot of singleplayer) uFantom is pretty good and he is only a brownbelt... Most of them are probably alts though. lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
That's wrong, rank isn't by belt at least by global. Belt rank is only on your card etc, global goes for everybody

Also they can be alts, can just be lucky, or can just be good (played a lot of singleplayer) uFantom is pretty good and he is only a brownbelt... Most of them are probably alts though. lol.

uFantom has over 28,000 QI and has his custom belt named Brown.

But on topic, I was rank 100 for a few days while brown belt, but that was because I snapkicked in judo all day. An easy trick to get a great rank is to go on a big streak in an easy mod (judo, jousting, etc) and then stop playing for a day or two. Boom, you're rank 200-900.