Toribash
Originally Posted by Deridor View Post
you can only get 100 per day?

yes there is a 100qi/day limit to prevent farming, its out since 3-4 years yet i think
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I was gonna go into all this math about nolifing it and playing 8 hours a day, but 100 qi limit... simple really. it'd take a minimum of 1000 days, just under 3 years of playing to the qi limit every single day to reach "The One" belt, and 10000 days (hehe tool) to reach the elite belt, over 27 years. to reach the limit that would be 70 some odd years ( since its probably not quite 3 million, it's likely some computational number limitation which i think is closer to 2.6 million or something).

or you could just pay $4800 usd for elite belt, if you wanted. probably easier time-wise XD
Nobody knows, probably if you have no brain. But really $4800 wow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Thats a dollar a day for half as long as itd take fighting. Then again, not only is it a totally useless virtual pos you could also just play to custom belt and name it elite belt XD
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
you can only get 100 qi / day.

so you probs wont get it that fast

you can only get 100 per day?

I was gonna go into all this math about nolifing it and playing 8 hours a day, but 100 qi limit... simple really. it'd take a minimum of 1000 days, just under 3 years of playing to the qi limit every single day to reach "The One" belt, and 10000 days (hehe tool) to reach the elite belt, over 27 years. to reach the limit that would be 70 some odd years ( since its probably not quite 3 million, it's likely some computational number limitation which i think is closer to 2.6 million or something).

or you could just pay $4800 usd for elite belt, if you wanted. probably easier time-wise XD

Sorry to inform you guys, but you're wrong

Because there's an actual option to buy a QI booster, 2X. So that gives you a base rate with booster of 200 qi a day, OR, more if they stack.
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Sorry to inform you guys, but you're wrong

Because there's an actual option to buy a QI booster, 2X. So that gives you a base rate with booster of 200 qi a day, OR, more if they stack.

well but you would still need several years + the payment
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken

2,097,152 = 2^21

That means if it was computational it would likely be cited as 2 million or 4 million no?

Since computational restrictions are usually based around powers of 2 (due to there being 2 options: 0 and 1)
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.