Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Man your obsession is getting quite annoying..

Please stop, no one cares that you know my alt. Pointing them out every time you see me is getting old.
i second stealth on this one, in short:

iver's Moderated Message:
ok you can't say people are rejected with only 2~3 votes. pls :v

too bad i lack mod powers to add this to his app, but again, w/e
Last edited by iver; Jan 23, 2015 at 06:08 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
ew. I don't know who is this guy but we can't reject people with 3 votes, derps... :v

Also I played some matches with him. And I'll hold my vote for a while.

PS.: Noob, don't post here anymore unless we ask something.
Hello, my name is Bence, but I am known as seryoshi in this game and I would like to apply to The Aikido Team.
I live in Hungary, in a small town called Bükkábrány. My GMT is +1 and thanks to my keyboard I am one of the few people in toribash who can write the character 'ű',as it is only used in my country (it looks exotic, doesn't it?).

The first aikido based mod I played was plain ol' aikido.tbm, since than I have played aikidobigdojo and, thanks to some of the ingame GM events, a couple of matches in these mods with some slight alterations.

Even though I am a big fan of this mod I have yet to play aikido7.tbm. I have never found a room in multiplayer with that mod, but I hope that will change with joining this organization.

I try to avoid using 'cheeses' in aikido.tbm, such as leg grabs, shovels, snapkicks, these tactics take little skill in my opinion, hence I tend not to use them. Often times I try to make the games a little more interesting/challenging by not grabing at all (I have been thrown out of the ring countless times because of this).

I do not duel, I only play aikido for fun and to improve. I have played most of my aikido matches in public rooms, but the the servers that have thought me the most are the quick aikido rooms. The shorter reaction time sets a basic challege itself and it helped me with learning the basics of the joints when I started playing this game.

I hope to become a better aikido player with joining this organization and to have some people who can show me their playing styles and some variations of this simple, yet entertaining mod.

Replays: I do not make backup saves of my replays, they are deleted with each update. I only have 2 decent ones, which are pretty recent.
Attached Files
Somewhat cool save.rpl (65.6 KB, 19 views)
Another save thingy.rpl (63.1 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by sery; Jan 23, 2015 at 09:18 PM.
Hello, my name is Thiago Reis and in-game is Thii13
GMT -3: 00.
I play Aikido way since 2012, when I started playing toribash today and always step into a room to play.
I would like to participate in this Time of Aikido ....

Thanks and have a good night!

My user card

my replays
Attached Files
#Thii13- Dat DM.rpl (44.1 KB, 9 views)
#Thii13- LOL salve.rpl (51.9 KB, 5 views)
#Thii13-Replays3.rpl (46.3 KB, 5 views)
#Thii13-Mega Save.rpl (51.8 KB, 7 views)
I really like seryoshi's application. He also has a nice playing style.
I would like playing some aikido7 with you.

I'm neutral on the application made by thii13 since I haven't seen those replays yet

i am a bird now - Lil B