Toribash
Ohh gosh, I love you too :3

I will try and pick up my marketing. I'm kinda sad though how much toricredits I blew. I went from 725k to 570k so fast...xD

Well, here I come market. Prepare to see an old face a bit more often.

firebolty, you're too rich anyways.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Hahha, I do kinda stay off the forums now unless it's for posting on my clan thread or the Bleu thread and other clan threads. I've just started picking up my marketing again but of course not as frequent.

Love ya clappy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I'm just hoping you one of the new marketeers who buy 100 noob items and sell them for way more then they are worth.
Originally Posted by Havon View Post
I'm just hoping you one of the new marketeers who buy 100 noob items and sell them for way more then they are worth.

Hes an legend in market now new
Also you have to do whatever you need to make profit dont you but sadly hes not that kind of one
also Mocro.:good boy stay.If u leave I kill u when u goto bed
Last edited by clipsall; Mar 3, 2012 at 04:16 PM.
But he is like everyone else once restock happens he will buy cheap items and then sell them for twice as much.

It's whats all these kids do now.
It's always better to be a rich fag and not a poorfag like me
In other words, continue the hell out of it.
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by Rodekill View Post
Your good at it, it would be like loosing a legend, I say keep it up.

Originally Posted by clipsall View Post
Hes an legend in market now new
Also you have to do whatever you need to make profit dont you but sadly hes not that kind of one
also Mocro.:good boy stay.If u leave I kill u when u goto bed

In unrelated news, people have really disappointing definitions of "legends" these days.

Thread closed since the question's clearly been answered and it's just turning into some sort of godawful ego-circle-jerk.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&