Toribash
As far as I know Hanz0 has been the only person that has gone to Nabi studios. SlipAnc and Skulfuk have not been there. When you consider Hanz0's rank on the forums at the time it is not all the surprising that he went. They would want to know who they are putting in charge of basically there baby. He did an amazing job and has really helped make Toribash what it currently is.

I believe it was a mutual agreement between Hanz0 and Nabi but I will let Hanz0 fill you in because I am only speaking from what I have heard.

I would also like to see the door.
Originally Posted by kooky View Post
Yeah, but all admins in one office right?

Nope. Admins, devs, mods, etc, are spread out all over the globe.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by Toast View Post
As far as I know Hanz0 has been the only person that has gone to Nabi studios. SlipAnc and Skulfuk have not been there. When you consider Hanz0's rank on the forums at the time it is not all the surprising that he went. They would want to know who they are putting in charge of basically there baby. He did an amazing job and has really helped make Toribash what it currently is.

I believe it was a mutual agreement between Hanz0 and Nabi but I will let Hanz0 fill you in because I am only speaking from what I have heard.

I would also like to see the door.

I was in China for a month or so that summer, decided I'd drop by Singapore as well since it's (reasonably) close. Was also visiting family a bit, since my father's side of the family comes from there. But yeah, I planned the visit with hampa and gman, and helped do some stuff/messed with TB Wii/watched some development of 4.0 while I was there. Oh, and we went to a bar one night and they made fun of me for ordering mango juice because I'm underage.

I'll see if I can find the pictures - they're probably on an SD card at home or somethin'.

P.S. Who's Hanz0?

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by kooky View Post
Hanz gimme the exact location of the nabi studios toribash office.

Singapore.
It's near a pretty decent little restaurant where I had breakfast with hampa while I was there.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&