Toribash
Dealing with brainless, bumbling idiots is a part of life, dude. 99.9% of entry-level jobs involve someone that you hate bossing you around telling you what to do, and you just have to deal with it. I deal with it daily and I tell you it sucks, but it's life.
uh yeah, dealing with idiots is something we all live with. No offence meant here, but grow a thicker skin. When stuff doesnt go your way, say "fuck it, whatever". You're being waaay too sensetive.
Grit your teeth and bear it. This really is what life is. In the working world no matter what job you do (within reason) there is going to be an idiot more powerful than you, that you hate. You won't get anything for nothing thats just the way things work.

Women... Well thats just something no one here will or ever will understand. Something I like to think about though is don't think of women as a whole, try to think of them as people each are going to react differently to the way you act. There is no secert tip that will woe all women, into wanting to sleep with you or be your girlfriend or whatever your into ;).

I think its a good idea moving out, give it a go see how you do, get a look at whats out there rather than sheltering from it, your going to have to face it someday and the longer you leave it the harder it will hit you.

I'm at the stage in my life when I'm starting to go through this too, so I really hope this helped.
Originally Posted by Blam View Post

Oh and here a quick tip: Man up, no one cares.

I now love you Blam.

Seriously dude, I have $70 in the bank, and if the $90 check I have out hits before I can get the money in, it will bounce, I will be out somewhere close to $200, and my landlord will shit flaming cats and throw them at me.

The answer to your problems is not making threads about them on a video game forum predominated by people under the age of 17.

Don't want to work? be homeless. Girls don't like you? Oh well, if you had more confidence they probably would. And no, girls don't like assholes, but they like a person who knows their own self worth, and knowing that a person is interested in them.

So to sum it up: MOVE OUT OF YOUR PARENTS, GET OVER YOUR FEAR OF PEOPLE YOU ARE ARROGANT ENOUGH TO CALL STUPID, AND JOIN THE REST OF THE WORLD. Sorry for the caps, but I felt it was needed :P
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Pretty much what I mean't, except I tried to break it a little softer, I suppose it is a bit arrogant calling people stupid and not even giving them a chance, just the same as what normally happens I find my views and then the person below me changes them.. I suck.
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
I have no job, no girlfriend, 2 grand in the bank (I think) and I am still living with my parents for......

........I'm also reasonably good looking, but apparently I'm 'too nice' to women. What? Would they rather I treat them like shit?

Try men

~Not Wibbles, watch the flimsy-content posts.
Last edited by Guv_na; Jul 31, 2009 at 01:08 PM.