Toribash
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Opel corsa, i have had one for 2 years now, never regret buying it. Its a heaven to drive compared by the other cars i have tested. I have never paid anything in repairs for the car, and it don't use that much fuel aswell.

And can a car get sexier than this?

This is pretty good car. I might buy it.

Originally Posted by Wildslash View Post
Well, most of teenagers use trucks nowadays, but well, here is another small car, not really expensive:

Its a Hyundai Getz

Hyundai car are pretty cheap, but when you upgrate stocks the engine pistons may lag.

Originally Posted by DecapW View Post
I'm to lazy to find pics but the old Peugeot 106 or 206's are good for a first car. Small, cheap insurance, good drive.

Old car is old, but they are fucking fast cars if you modify some parts
Originally Posted by Xs238 View Post

Lambo or
Ferrari

Stop making useless posts, read the first post. do not post expensive cars.
He asked for an affordable car for someone who's 18.
Stop posting shit that you can't even dream of affording.

i went on the web, u can get that car, for £125, that like near the same in euros, or a fiesta, u can get one for like, £100

theres a link with more cheap cars man
http://cars.uk.msn.com/news/top_ten_...umentid=475427
there all under £500

hope i helped
[r]aid
Why oh why are SUVs such a fad. They're gas guzzlers and based of a model of truck from the 1950s. I say stay away from General Motors. Their cars are the most inefficient of all. Ford, Ram, Dodge, all those that you see driving through hazardous terrains in the commercials (well, they probably do that with every car). Just stay away from American car brands and SUVs (unless you are going to be carrying heavy things most of the time you own it) and you'll save a lot of gas money in the long run.

People often buy huge trucks thinking they'll need them some time or other to haul things around, but this also means if one person needs to get somewhere, you'll be driving a truck too, and always. Overall, it would be much better to hire a trucking service when you actually need stuff hauled.
Look at any SUV on the road, there will almost certainly only be one person in it.
Last edited by FoodEater; Aug 3, 2009 at 09:31 AM.