Toribash
@Thread name: That's what she said.

It could be due to a number of factors like a bad day, not getting laid, not being focused etc. We need to delve into the subconcious mind to locate the source :I
Yeah, this happens to me ALOT down at the gaming center, i go down, then i play cod4 on lan only, and i just rape, then about 1 and a half hours in i start to get shit, so i go and play a diff game, like c&c kanes wrath, i come back on, and start pwning ass

I find it is alot easier if you dont play a game for a while, then start playing it again.

E.g. When i started to play special force, i started good, then i got addicted to it, and then i started to suck, then my net went down for a real long time, i started to play again, and i didn't suck so bad..

Maybe this is just me, but i think you should try a diff game, then go back to css...
[r]aid
You may think that you're the shit on an FPS, I did. I hadn't played L4D or TF2 for a while. I log in, and suck ass on tf2. On l4d, I'm suddenly shooting my teammates and making boomers splode on them. FPSing is not like riding a bike.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Oh, and when you get that feeling when you start to rage, you start to get stressed and you fail even harder. You just know it's gonna be a bad day.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Well i had the same thing with runescape. I was a member for a really long time. Then for some reason it just stopped. I was so frusterated. I stopped playing
Want 1k event for doing something easy? check it http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=129460
hmm, I think it depends on that you are too tense and cant relax. when you cant kill someone you get more tensed. like, everybody knows that if you are relaxed, your senses are increased greatly.
<Catguy19.0> "Quote me."
Ehhh, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 is currently reducing me and my bro to tears. You need serious skillaz for that game.
infamous