Toribash
Nah, he tried to delete a spambot's post that I forgot to delete, even though I banned them <.<

Furthermore, Sigmaphi and Chrisdom playing now. Got my lvl 11 Hunter, posting a list once more people start playing. Remember, #Shaiya!
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
generic medieval based MMO.

i've played this before and all you do is click on an enemy and watch pretty animations.

from my beginner point of view, i saw the economy as inflated. it took a very long time to loot enough money for the next armor and weapon. did i mention there's 1 set per level per class?

Aeria games has never kept me entertained for long.

all i needed to see were some fighting animations and how the armor looks 'till i was bored with shaiya.

only DL this game if you like pointless grinding.
Sure, I'll try this. It's not liek I have anything better to do. I might go rogue, hunter, mage or priest.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [pee@NUP-6C9C98D4.elisa-laajakaista.fi] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Dalir View Post
Sure, I'll try this. It's not liek I have anything better to do.

Same with me, probably going to choose an 'Oracle'. Because I like helping people. *guffaw*
Tried it out, started a Vail Assassin and I have to say: I usually hate free mmo's but I'll give this a chance. I'll try mage and healer later, and I'll decide what I want to play. Might try hunter too.
Originally Posted by Neved View Post
generic medieval based MMO.

i've played this before and all you do is click on an enemy and watch pretty animations.

from my beginner point of view, i saw the economy as inflated. it took a very long time to loot enough money for the next armor and weapon. did i mention there's 1 set per level per class?

Aeria games has never kept me entertained for long.

all i needed to see were some fighting animations and how the armor looks 'till i was bored with shaiya.

only DL this game if you like pointless grinding.

Oh snap, that's awesome.
Sure, I've played my share of games like this but meh, this one is ok.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
To be honest, I liek most of the animations and the sounds. Has a good feel to it.
Originally Posted by ChrisDom View Post
Oh snap, that's awesome.
Sure, I've played my share of games like this but meh, this one is ok.

well... more like one set of armor every 3 levels. but have fun.
Eh, it's like...most classes share their armour with another. Oracle with Pagan, Warrior with Guardian, etc. Though I'm actually finding the game pretty damn fun. SigmaPhi and I had a good laugh yesterday upon going into the level 1-15 pvp section. Killing people is fun, but everyone just spams stuns and nukes, kinda sucks unless you have lots of HP. So ye, post your nick(s) and class on here and I'll add ya to the list. Thinking of making a tb guild also.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma