Toribash
I'll do a trophy item if you promise you won't win it, kristis.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
I vote on a strap on dildo.
Pls tell me when to send the 5k I feel like getting rekd by the pr0s
Do you really think you're in control
Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post
I'll do a trophy item if you promise you won't win it, kristis.

We already talked about this last year, don't worry, I'll get someone else to do it, since I don't want you to get in an awkward situation and I can't really see a reason why I shouldn't participate when the event doesn't give me or anyone else an unfair advantage.

Ale, any chance you could make the banner or atleast an icon for the item once we come up with an idea?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

OKe i already applied for this shovelfest

[Tint]Possesed

4th dan??ale is neat ??

5k giben

how about an item that looks like a real aikido kimono?
CREAM ON !
Why would you try to win your own even, thats kind of retarded.

Rasing tc just to win it for your self. You all some greedy people.

Seems like a stunt to steal tc from willing users.
That's what everyone does now a days I don't think you play ingame very often do you all duellers do that and we don't try to do it but if someone can't beat our leader it's not our fault if he wins.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
yes except from the fact that kristis does have an advantage because he's a super-human godly-like neat-ass toribash mindfreak colleague

also kristis i can do the art shit if ur okay with it but donos gib me tf2 keys or something i'm pretty tired of doing art for free since zygriuxx told me he was gonna open that page and he first gave me some keys and then I accepted to make shit for him and since then it's been a huge im not gona pay u