Toribash
The numbers of new members is still growing exponentially four years after the release date, I really don't think everyone is going to leave.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
well tbh, i doubt any1 will leave DIRECTLY due to these changes, why not play an awesome game just because of some rageing wim
~OSHI~METAL GODS~

~UK~
Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
In my opinion,Toribash is really falling apart ;(
First of all,the search and dealfinder were disabled,they will probably be fixed but it's been nearly 3 weeks now! then the QI buying,that's just not my favourite idea but I'm not complaining much about it..
Aaaand then it had to get worse so they are making is illegal to trade accounts and lottery apparently ¬¬
What do you think?
I think that slowly,everyone is going to leave,and the new people will think bad about it because they hadn't seen it before so the whole Toribash will die D:
They are just making it worse and worse and it seems like they won't stop ;(

If toribash dies, that will be good for the franchise; pirates can pick it up and rework it, mod it, and bring it into it's natural fruition.

Truly, it is not TORIBASH that is dying, but NABI that is defiling it.
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
All of you are elitists who are afraid of change, you don't seem to understand/accept/like that Nabi is making changes to Toribash and new members are joining and appreciating them. The Qi addition isn't hurting the game play it's just putting people on the same apparent level as you, it doesn't make new players instantly brilliant, so it's not spoiling your experience. Plus none of you seemed to have a problem with it when it was done as special favours by Hampa, so why shouldn't it be available to everyone? And why shouldn't Nabi benefit from it?

The account sales were given a chance and didn't work, they led to mass Qi farming by certain individuals and major confusion about bans preventing many of the admins from doing there actual jobs. In any case you can still trade accounts you just do so at your own risk and just a side note most games don't allow this.

Toribash is a game which for the most part is run by volunteers who donate a lot of hardwork and time into making the game what it is and maintaining it. The search function and deal finder will come back when it's fixed.
Honestly, as soon as I saw the description to the thread, I was surprised it wasn't closed or even shamed yet. There's these sorts of bawwing threads ALL THE TIME. Even though I may slightly aggree with them, they need to just shut up and, well, pretty much do what Mosier said.

I must honestly say that I'm not happy with the search and deal finder down, but I've never been affected by the changes to the things you buy with real money. I've never done that sort of stuff. I realize that some of you guys make a living off of stuff like that, but seriously. Will you become a millionaire selling accounts on a relatively small game? No, not really.

Frankly, after this thread has run its course, people posting those damn threads need to be infracted if they aren't. This is just ridiculously annoying...
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Toribash wont die....
I will be playing this game when I'm well into my 60's

~But seriously, I think the reason why Nabi is shutting down lottery's and account selling is because there is alot that can go wrong...
~But the QI selling is probably just a test to see how popular it is, since there is no more QI transfer

~To conclude Toribash wont die, there is too many die hard TB fans out there!
*Meanwhile Below*
Originally Posted by tarektarek View Post
I agree, but Nabi is doing the QI feature to gain money.. and I don't know about the other changes, but what I do know is that I don't like them.

haha xD you are praeter? so... you was talking to yourself? xD
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by MrManiac View Post
Honestly, as soon as I saw the description to the thread, I was surprised it wasn't closed or even shamed yet.

I'm watching this thread closely, if it turns to winging over decent discussion it's getting closed. I suppose take that as a warning as well, keep it civil and meaningful. Thanks.

Edit: Ninja'd Close away Smiley ;)