Toribash
mostly anything available, nowadays black. Usually that means a light blend in my country, but I liked the darker blends popular in central Europe more. The thing is, the rest of the family doesn't.

I used to have milk with my coffee for a very long time, up until like a month or so ago.

espresso is great too.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Cappucino and espresso on my end, tho I usually add aloott of sugar.

my dad reckons I should drink coffee black to understand what its really about... ?
Wow you guys have nice tastes,like kitfox's one.
Some of my friends drink spicy with double.IT BUUURNS!
I don't even know how they can drink it.
i haent had much coffee ive had PLENTY of ice coffe though plenty double espressos good but real coffee has a real kick to it so thats good too
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
I've gotten used to the taste of espresso, so adding sugar or cream makes it either taste watered down, or too heavy. I like my drink to be refreshing, almost like iced tea, so it's espresso on ice, black, for me.

It kind of sucks, though, 'cause nowadays coffee tends to taste like flavored water to me. ):

Cool,But isn't heavy coffee affects your neurotic system?
If I drank coffee, it would be a random german brand that you can't get in america. This american stuff is WEAK.
i liek turtelz xd

<3
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by Dikarika View Post
I like my coffee like I like my women: Sweet and Creamy.

More sugar and creamer, the better. ;) Also, Lattes are epic, espresso is great (WITH SUGAR), and dark roasts always win.

But I always add sugar and cream. Black coffee is for pretentious artfag wannabes.

Just how I like it too:o
Cheeze and Pie:3I will gladly tell you the minimint story.
(Elite1o0:) one sex, colouring my shoes(Elite1o0:) sec*
(A_coathanger:)sex shoes (Minimint:)Call dibs onsig:3