No
3 Votes / 15.79%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

this is pretty damn unanimous

except for rage ._.
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
Originally Posted by hanzarce View Post
Sounds like he's awesome........welcome dude

not yet.....(Although it looks as if no-one else is going vote no)

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

hm, personally i think the voting system needs some changes, seeing as yes votes influence absolutely nothing in this system. it should be something like the number of no votes has to be at least 1/3 of that of the yes votes, having it this way will make it so even if all of the members except three say yes, while the other three say no, it sucks for the entire rest of the clan

what say thy?
Originally Posted by ?
is it a bird? is it a plane? no.... its loloholic

Screw helping Lolvale outpopulate vebamin C, the citizens need jobs! Help by clicking here! =P
Originally Posted by Loloholic View Post
hm, personally i think the voting system needs some changes, seeing as yes votes influence absolutely nothing in this system. it should be something like the number of no votes has to be at least 1/3 of that of the yes votes, having it this way will make it so even if all of the members except three say yes, while the other three say no, it sucks for the entire rest of the clan

what say thy?

I dont like this ideal at all because the clan should be one and everyone must be ready to ''welcome him into our family'' and 3 no votes is enough to be rejected,Joining DAT should not be easy and the reason the ''3 no votes'' rule should be strictly implemented is so that we are 100% sure that the person joinings is liked by us and will be loyal.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂