Toribash
Lol are you all mad he doesn't look even like a scotish ... also scotish people are wearing skirts ... not trousers ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Im gettin really bored of you Kaszanas how about posting some of that yours so fuckin awesome stuff?
It looks good but some stuff looks like cp. Problem is that it doesnt fit tori too well. Thou looks like nice amount of time has been put into this but most pattern seems same thou some of detail is lookin cool.
TITS
TITS FUCKING EVERYWHERE
Originally Posted by Kaszanas View Post
Stop spamming people.
I see no Scothish here do you know that the Scots have hard skin, he is assasin he should have more scares on his body instead of buttons etc, he should have blood on face and War colors etc etc he got only one tooth ? He should scream or something like this
Make fists more realistics ...
Scots propably aren't wearing hats ... Make him having long hair flowing down ...
it's shitty 3/10

There is no try in helping him. You are mainly putting him down. I bet you anything that you can't even texture your self.
there is try to help hime believe me, he should work some more on it, google is full of tutorials.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
I like it really, but its not really what the title it pretends to be:
He doesnt look very sad....more bored.
the scotish thing...ok, you got the Scot's pattern.
and about assassinn...you could give it some blood, some scars, some knifes hanging anywhere...

but i also like it how it is...the details like buttons etc. look very good on the set, so 7.5/10.