Toribash
Originally Posted by Peter1212 View Post
You get addicted to the game for like, first couple of months or so and then you move onto the forums.

That's pretty much what happens.

started over a year ago, still play ever day...srsly. Granted im not AS excited about it, but I sill enjoy the hell out of a good replay or MP match. And my involvement in the forums/on irc is minimal in comparison to most.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
started over a year ago, still play ever day...srsly. Granted im not AS excited about it, but I sill enjoy the hell out of a good replay or MP match. And my involvement in the forums/on irc is minimal in comparison to most.

Fair enough. Maybe I just thought everyone else was like me.
Sometimes I am an ignorant bastard.

The thing is though, I would be addicted if my computer was able to run it with over 5fps.
But, alas, my computer rejects every type of game because it's constantly having PMS issues.
Fuck my life, etc
lol
Don't troll. ~Litto//Don't edit my Title. ~Jared
I'm addicted to the forum. You guys are AWESOME
Last edited by jaredvcxz; Aug 20, 2009 at 05:13 PM.
i liek turtelz xd
After a heated debate with myself, I decided this isn't exactly discussion worthy.
With heated, I mean, looking at thread and mutually agreeing to move it, with myself.
Moved.
You get addicted to the game for like, first couple of months or so and then you move onto the forums.

Nothing to add.

Also clanlist ftw \o/
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
I play tb atleast an hour per day. So yes. I am very addicted.

Every 2-3 hours for me a day. I love killing noobs in the Multiplayer rooms! =)
Member of the Hunters Clan
Join the Hunters, or be the Hunted

The thing with me is, I get addicted to the game then I get addicted to the forums. THAN I get addicted to anything related to Toribash. And i quote the "Toribash Wii". Oh btw Congrats Hampa! =)
Member of the Hunters Clan
Join the Hunters, or be the Hunted