Toribash
Lol, it would make more sense to post as your main :/, but thats my opinion. anyway Im on my chromebook so I cant see your replay but will CnC on it later
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Your last replay you posted:

Was a nice replay, loved the boomhit you got on it, I just wish it would have been smoother in the transition you used to kick the legs apart and when you threw the head... over all it was a pretty nice replay though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Nani, keep going :3 you are great with your replays :3
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Happy Birthday-

Fantastic replay.
The manip was very nice. You got Uke into a good position with soft hits and your movement was fluid. I don't like the fact that you grabbed, but that powerful and clean boomhit was just amazing. Your transition to the second hit was also nice, the grab was well placed and the boom was great. Pose was super cool.
You can't really call this cnc, I'm just telling you how much I loved it.

Victory-

I did not like the opener. It was way too slow and you didn't speed up much. The ground kick at 350 was nice though, and it got you to a good position. The split was very weak. Also, the way you raised Uke's torso and suddenly lowered it again looked bad. The boom was cool, the only thing that stood out to me in this replay.
One thing that bugs me about this replay is that when I focus on the ankles, they're contracted almost all the time.

Again, Happy Birthday was an awesome replay, keep making stuff like that.
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ