Toribash
Originally Posted by rawksonic View Post
Sounds perdy good.

one thing I might add is that with the recruiting thing, I think we need to start recruiting some more experienced people. Right now, the highest belt in our clan is 4th dan... we need some higher belts. Yeah, I know some black belts are better than 10th dans, but still even just for show alone, we need higher belts. Some people might think that this is a noob clan because of our belts, even though most of the people in our clan are much more skilled than many people I know that have higher belts.

Let me summarize this for you.

UNCE has low belts.
We are just as skilled as the high belts,
but we need high belts so we look good as a clan.

Sound about right Rawksonic?
VISIT MY HEAD SHOP - Most heads only 500 tc!
TreyDude: Its not cool to leave just because you're losing
Isilra: I'm French....
TreyDude: Oh. That explains it.
Originally Posted by VolcanoX View Post
At the point of you contradicting yourself again maybe think before posting? Yeah, that sounds good.

kthxbai

*sticks foot in mouth*

Ok forget what I said.

Its awesome the way it is.
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
I hope I can make it to those uncessions...

I think the higher belts will come with time... Our clan is still fairly new so I don't think we need to worry about that just yet.

With the recruiting plan though, I like it, but it seems like a really long process. I hope that doesn't turn off anyone who wants to be in UNCE :/
[A L P H A]
Sorry for the thread necromancy, but I am in a different timezone so almost no UNCE is on when I am on. The uncesessions just seem annoying to me.
| Knbl.on.TB |
Proud member of Sigma. Proud congregator of BnW.