Ranking
The first Uroboros? That boss is extremely easy... You don't even need to get him in the room. If thats your problem, get Sheva to just wait out of the way.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
And how you survived when u had to wait until helicopter comes? I was runnin' like crazy and jumpin' on the roofs(first try was shooting them from highest tower xD don't even try...)
With the Axeman? I killed him.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Lol xD I killed him once but i was shooting exploding barrels and then I discovered to not lose ammo and find other way to win. I defeated that boss and playin' now. I bought Xbox 360 elite with one joy, i want to try co-op with bro so have to buy second
I seriously wouldn't worry about ammo until you're at the third chapter. Then, you can just stockpile a little. Then, once you've completed the game, you can get infinite ammo weapons. I've only gone through twice and I have my L.Hawk, AK74, Hydra and PSG-1 with inf ammo.
Q = QUAKER OATS

qegola, we should play mercenaries mode yo, its better than story mode tbh :P also I need some moar SS ranks.

Also kamil... the game has splitscreen mode <.<
No need to worry about ammo tbh, I never had any problem with in on veteran difficulty. I think the ammo spawning adapts so that more ammo spawns the less you have, causing a sort of false sense of despair when running out.
Last edited by Zaarock; Mar 24, 2009 at 08:31 PM.
Originally Posted by Zaarock View Post
qegola, we should play mercenaries mode yo, its better than story mode tbh :P also I need some moar SS ranks.

Also kamil... the game has splitscreen mode <.<
No need to worry about ammo tbh, I never had any problem with in on veteran difficulty. I think the ammo spawning adapts so that more ammo spawns the less you have, causing a sort of false sense of despair when running out.

Ok but u know how to tell my partner to stop shootin' or something because every fight with many zombies she says: "I'm out of ammo". And I had to use machete not one time because i lost all ammo lol. Back to playing on two controllers. U said the game has splitscreen mode. So? I want to play on that wit bro but i don't have second controller. What u thought?

PS:SRY for my english if it's bad
I rented the PS3 version tonight. It's great and I love it.

...Except when you play it with the AI. Sheva keeps unloading her whole pistol clip on a zombie's colon and begging me constantly for more ammo while running around in circles.
Originally Posted by CiaoTime View Post
...Except when you play it with the AI.

Yeh thats so racist, all the black people in the game do stupid things yo