Toribash
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Ah, but the people who made 1 & 2 are the ones who did Rock Band. ;)

And that is why Rock band is superior to Guitar Hero.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Ah, but the people who made 1 & 2 are the ones who did Rock Band. ;)

This is why I love rock band. The year it came out my friends and I wore out 3 guitars and 2 drum sets with how much we played it.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I used to play Guitar hero 2-3 and Rockband 2 on a daily basis and got quite good at it. I stopped though because I kept breaking the guitars. I would cycle through a new guitar every 3 months.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I used to be amazing at guitar hero 2-3/rockband. I had 5 stars every song(not TTFAF), I could play songs with my eyes closed for a short period of time, and could play TTFAF with no SP(all of the above things on expert). then my giutar got messed (Yellow got jammed, strum bar broke off(dont even know how that happened), and a few other things) Nowadays I dont play anymore. I found it boring and really pointless to play a plastic guitar and make you look like a retard when playing at a party.
Last edited by Rfifan; Feb 11, 2011 at 12:50 AM.
Yeah Black ops and halo destroyed the guitar hero becuase people liked shooting games better than strumming on a plastic guitar.
Last edited by Rfifan; Feb 11, 2011 at 01:32 AM.
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Yeah Black ops and halo destroyed the guitar hero becuase people liked shooting games better than strumming on a plastic guitar.

Only crap people play plastic guitars (lol Guitar Hero XD ) and even crapper people play CoD.

Real men either use RB Pro guitars or play other instruments.

See that shit - That's what people should have. Use it on RB3 & you play (almost) note for note, only harmonics are missing cos it has to detect which string/fret you're on. Then when you're done with the game plug it in an amp & you have a fully functioning guitar... Or do both at the same time if it floats your boat.

Pretty cool cos playing the game actually teaches you the songs - so long as it's on pro expert.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you