Ranking
pokemanz are kewl tho i dont have wireless connection :/
i stoped playing after i bought soul caliber 3 which wuz liek.....6 months ago....
the highest lvl i has is a fat green turtle with trees lvl 67 >:O
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
... or maybe they should just scrap pokemon and try something more dark and violent

Yup already done, its called toribash xD
..|.,
U1V1
i used action replay to get every pokemon level 100 and shiny and i have ruined it beacuse i cant go on wfc lol
Glad to be back.
This whole franchise was milked to death after pokemon #475,860,286,623, BeegphukenanymaL
All knowing
I have pokemon pearl, I only really like it for the online crap. My friend recently quit and gave me all his legendaries/awesome pokemon (swampert, Dialga, kyogre, manaph(y, i?), rayquaza, jirachi, darkrai, mew, mewto) yes he was a nerd.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
My first: red (bought at store), second: blue(bought second hand), third: yellow(i stole it), 4th:silver (bought at store on a whim)
red: loved
blue: repeated
yellow: ZOMFGPIKACHU (old'd)
silver: wtf same game [/franchise purchases]
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
*ahem* 3 pages and no friend codes... :o
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today