Ranking
Uhmmm practice wont help if I cant figure out how to even jump towards the person. plus I have been at it for more than a single day -.- I am not an idiot scrub that thinks I can be 1337 in a day.
Hell, jumping towards Uke is actually fairly hard, much harder than standing in front of him and attacking. If you haven't tried the Fight School, i'd recommend doing so, as it'll show you the ropes. Tweak the tutorial moves a little, see if you can make them better, or see if you can put on another attack. Experiment. Mess around. Remember, every time you play, you get a little bit of that if-i-do-this-then-this-will-happen knowledge. And believe me, that's the kind of knowledge you need in Toribash.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Also watching other people's replays help. You notice certain traits each replay shares and you can pick it up slowly. The first few people to make good replays had it hard as they had to come up with everything. Now you just need to step on their shoulders and build on it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
The magic keys I use to make sweet sweet replays are.

E = for the editing
Shift+P = for perfection. (moving replay one frame at the time)
R= shows you the replay of what you just did..
(Lots of newbies doesnt know this, so hope you can use it :P)

But just keep practising ^^.. eventually everybody will be good..
Last edited by eyCoco; Feb 21, 2009 at 01:51 PM.
[Urban]|OLDA
As a side note to that, to edit, you must press E while the replay is showing. Shift+P can also be used while the replay is showing, and while the replay is in action, to get accuracy, and to find the exact frame you would like to edit on.
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
Just keep trying. I'm fairly new around here. I used to do horrible replays. They were choppy, stiff and overall crap. It was almost a month of playing before I was even semi-satisfied with my replays.
I sucked HARD when i started, i used to make crappt replays and was happy when i even hit something, then i played, played and played end i'm not too shabby now ^^
Play Multiplayer for the next week or so, then go back and do some single player. I also suggest setting your engage distance to about 200. That way you can kick easier.

But for real, do some Multiplayer. it REALLY helps.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN