Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Bruh, blair is just trying to prove the point that everyone says it now. I see the word every time I'm on toribash.
-----
Often I see it in a sentence that discriminates rather than just saying it
Last edited by rcrichman; Sep 1, 2017 at 01:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Originally Posted by Blair View Post
I'm in no way for it, I do see it as funny at times, but what bugs me is rules being made yet rarely practiced.

What...?
It's not even rarely practiced. All the bans handed out for them expire and you no longer can see them on the ban list. Believe me, it's not that I don't know what to say, it's that there's no point explaining the same thing to someone who can't quite grasp something simple.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I do frequent the ban list, I do see slurs and racist names being banned, like I said, I do see the points everyone has made, I do agree with most, and I know slurs are a Gray area, but to what extent is bannable since a different spelling shouldn't make something less severe. I guess to make this clear, I'm not on any side.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Moderators don't see every single post that happens to be in violation of our rules; this is why we have the report feature—so users (such as yourself) who see others breaking the rules have the ability to notify the staff.

Reports get dealt with, so if you happen to see someone in violation of our policy, report it. We'll handle it.