Toribash
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Comparing Mass Effect with Dragon age is like comparing my ass to my finger.
Both body parts, but have different functions. Not only is Dragon Age set in a completely different environment, but it is a far more tactical game. If tactical to you is boring, then so be it.

The graphics gap between DA:O and MA2 didn't seem all that great to me on my GeForce GTX 280. Played both on max setting.

PS: looking forward to DA2.

Quoted for truth.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
The description looks kind of like Fable III. You're to become a king and rule everything and everything is going to be based off of you actions instead of there being a set plot line.

Also

Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Comparing Mass Effect with Dragon age is like comparing my ass to my finger.
Both body parts, but have different functions. Not only is Dragon Age set in a completely different environment, but it is a far more tactical game. If tactical to you is boring, then so be it.

The graphics gap between DA:O and MA2 didn't seem all that great to me on my GeForce GTX 280. Played both on max setting.

PS: looking forward to DA2.

Double quoted for truth... except with a 285GTX.
Dragon Age: Origins, its still a failgame, how the hell a game made in 2009 can be soo poor in graphics(Xbox360) even Oblivion made in 2006 have a better graphics, if the game don't have good graphics there is no much to enjoy, ME2 is so awesome that i finished the game 4 times(Paragon, Renegade, Leting Shepard die in the final mission and With all crew Alive after the last mission)
But i didnt even got lvl 10 on Dragon Age: Origins and already got bored.
Conclusion DA2 have alot of things to be imrpoved so players like me can play it without getting mad
Buckshot Aspirin to ease ur headache
Originally Posted by YouDown View Post
Dragon Age: Origins, its still a failgame, how the hell a game made in 2009 can be soo poor in graphics(Xbox360) even Oblivion made in 2006 have a better graphics, if the game don't have good graphics there is no much to enjoy, ME2 is so awesome that i finished the game 4 times(Paragon, Renegade, Leting Shepard die in the final mission and With all crew Alive after the last mission)
Conclusion DA2 have alot of things to be imrpoved so players like me can play it without getting mad

Oh god you made me laugh

If the "game don't have good graphics" then what is left?

Lets see... The gameplay? The storyline? It obviously has great replay value because I know tons of people who play it through many more times, oh yeah, I don't think they play it because of the graphics.

Lets take a look at crysis; great graphics, decent gameplay, do you see everyone freaking out at it and playing 24/7?

Perhaps it isn't for you?
Also, you've got to be joking. I played it in a laptop and the graphics were awesome. Plus, "if the game don't have good graphics there is no much to enjoy". So you just play games for the graphics they have?
I dislike the fact you are forced to play a particular role and the character is voiced.

It'll probably be a good game, but I hate what "dungeons and dragons" is becoming.

I'd like to see a resurrection of BG style games.
Originally Posted by m0o View Post
It'll probably be a good game, but I hate what "dungeons and dragons" is becoming.

I'd like to see a resurrection of BG style games.

This. As far as being a spiritual successor to the the BG series it has ceded far too much to popular taste. I would have much preferred something that was more a new take on Baldur's Gate II (isometric, 6 player party, actually tactically challenging etc.).

You obviously haven't watched a single review because as IGN has claimed that the graphics are much better on PC than on a console.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.

1. it practically has the same graphics as ME2.
2. Why is it that you could finish ME2 4 times? Because it's so short compared to DA:O.
3. half of oblivion

most of DA:O