Ranking
comlpeeeeeeetly agrees, too many idiotzes who cants writings and spellings properlies.

LOL; I'm just kidding, but I can see exactly where you're coming from. There DOES seem to be an inordinate amount of illiterate people. Spelling I have never found to be a problem, The average person is **garenteed** the occasional typo, and I'm not so much of a 'spelling-nazi'. But when you read a full post, and not one word makes sense, and yet people REPLY to that post, the mind boggles.
Iilliteracy is like influenza, Its gonna spread, so get vaccinated now before its too late
Well in a game mostly populated by the 9 to 14 year age range, there isn't much more you can expect.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I see where you are coming from. I have had a few un-intelligent posts but they are no where near how idiotic many of the posts are throughout discussion aswell as the forums. Now people don't even read the topic, and talk total non sense and that really ticks me off. Just the other week I was trading items with someone, and he tells me to fuck off for no reason. Is this what you want the forums and their members to look like? I think many moderators aren't suited up for the job, and should step up and lead the forums and guide us.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/