Ranking
just roll marbles in their coop. Chickens are retarded. they will eat the marbles of their own free will.

you have to teach the baby chickens to drink water by putting marbles in the water dish, so they peck at them, and accidentally drink.

imma farm boy :v
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Originally Posted by Gubbin1 View Post
just roll marbles in their coop. Chickens are retarded. they will eat the marbles of their own free will.

you have to teach the baby chickens to drink water by putting marbles in the water dish, so they peck at them, and accidentally drink.

imma farm boy :v

I've never had to teach a baby chicken to drink water. :<

BUt yeah, I agree... They would probably eat them of their own free will.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
i have. we hatched them in an incubator, so they didnt have mommies.
we had to dip their faces in the water, so they knew where it was, and then we put marbles in it to peak their interest.

I've seen a chicken eat spit before :l
Hm..

Take a pellet gun.
Load it with marbles.
Shove the pellet gun down the chicken's throat.
FIRE!
*shrug*
My Head Texture ShopMember of the Musicians Organization, The TB Audition Org and the TMJ
Originally Posted by Gubbin1 View Post
i have. we hatched them in an incubator, so they didnt have mommies.
we had to dip their faces in the water, so they knew where it was, and then we put marbles in it to peak their interest.

I've seen a chicken eat spit before :l

That is how we raise our chickens too. I just guess your chickens are more retarded than mine.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
lol, i guess so.
its probably unneccesary, but my mom insisted we shove their little faces into the water.
get an tank of compressed air, a tube, a chicken and a marble.

secure one end of the tube by putting the nozzle of tank inside of the tube, and seal with a proxy or clay. put the marble in the tube now. take the chicken and firmly stick the other end of the tube into the chicken's anus. turn the valve from the tank on, and you now have a chicken with a marble in its ass.
1. lay marbles before the chicken
2. if it eat say "good chicken", if it don't eat throw a shoe at the chicken
5. say "if you don't eat i'll throw again"
86. success $_$
shook: Here i thought Wibbles had reached rock bottom, and then this guy brings a pickaxe.
♪ 『macAbrE』 ♫
Originally Posted by ChrisDom
You don't.

For the millionth time.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
For this, you'll need colored and clear glass shards, a glass-blowing furnace and tube, cancerous cells in a syringe, a nearby hospital, scissors, cure for cancer.

First, heat up your tube in the furnace. Then, dip in glass shards. Place tube in furnace, while blowing lightly on the other end. Take out of oven, repeat until you get desired marble amount. Then, inject the chicken with the cancerous cells. Take it to the local hospital. When it's lying in bed, use the scissors to cut open the drip bag, and insert marbles. Marbles will enter the blood stream, and eventually go to the stomach lining. The lining will break, and the marbles will be in the chicken's stomach. Cure cancer.

Behold, your chicken has eaten marbles.