Endurance Onslaught 6.0
... Oh yeah, there's also the fact that the list of accounts and passwords was PUBLICLY RELEASED a week or two before we were able to get the mass-ban initiated, and we don't know who had access to it prior to that, meaning that in addition to the multiple cases of people logging onto other peoples' accounts and taking stuff that we know about, there could be many more that we don't know about.

P.S. See my addendum to your post.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I remember that hack... I was kinda nub, played on a acc called Alex1FR... I remember I just bought my first item, Aqua First gradient. I remember I was playing. My Item just disapeared and I checked the forums and I had no TC left and no items. It said in the top of the forum: Toribash Forum has been hacked! And then something on russian. Then I heard that every account that was created 4 months before the hack would survive. Every acc else would be deleted. :/ I had around 2,5k...
M I N I V A N
Yeah..... I remember too.......... I was with my old acc, and I buy my first force, vampire force i think, and i buy my first head 512 texture.
after the week end (on weekends I diden't use the PC) and... POOFs
i was a blackbelt that cannot joing black belts servers, with out itens and withn out tc's...... so sad....
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
Yeaa that was my acc but it was banned for pishing Dont know why for that reason O;
Attached Images
screenshot-20-19-28-10.jpg (12.5 KB, 30 views)
Last edited by Bruiser45; Sep 21, 2011 at 01:32 AM.
If it was banned for phishing and you don't know why, it's probably because you gave out your password, and thus were phished, and your account was then used for further phishing.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I'm glad nothing happened to my account. Only the posts and password were messed up. So I just changed my password. And my posts reset to zero.
Wazzup...
so those 10,000 accounts are perminitly banned? and what was "the rollback"? sorry i missed alot i have been gone for a few years but im back now
weed + fire= happiness
They are perma-banned until the true owner of that account contacts support@toribash.com to have it removed.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.