Toribash
This thread is for posting apps to be promoted. Not let's bitch about this guys app thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Your'e either being a troll, or you're being fairly stupid. Obviously the wolid part was a joke.
Ok Alex I'm done.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Here is my app for the rank of "War Hero"

I have been in the clan for about a month. I knew most of you guys before I joined. I try to help the clan as much as I can. I am forum active. I am even active when I was sick. I go ingame a decent amount. I join the [Ethr] rooms. I ask before I make a thread so it won't be a useless one. I joke around with you all.

I am not always the one to take lead but I do support you guys. I represent this clan in the best way I can. I enjoy being in this clan very much. I met a few people and made some friends from this clan. I will be ok with whatever reults of the rank is.
~Nijia
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Updated first post with applications that will be reviewed. Proxun, I don't think you're active enough for the promotion just yet.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Hello , I'm here today to apply for the "Wise Men" rank (If that is possible, I would need to skip another rank to get to that rank though. If I can not apply for this rank , I'd like to apply for the other rank.)

The reason I think why I need to be promoted, is that I have (in my opinion) proved that I am a positive addition to the clan.
I have done pretty much to show that I'm a nice person and enjoy spending time with you all (I'm extremely funny, as you might have noticed).
But , I do not think that I deserve my current rank.
I've met new people , like Soap and Dizzybomb(Apex), And I enjoy talking with them.
I'm not really new to Ethereal, I've been in Ethereal.. 3 times or so.
I'm mature and responsible, I know when I do something wrong and I try to avoid doing stuff wrong.

I hope you guys take this into further consideration.
Sincerely,
ToaZuku.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Applications denied: Proxun, hobomoose, Ninjacam

Applications approved: Nijia - I will promote you when I get home

Applications under discussion: toazuku
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Do we vote on the thread, or is something that is done in private..?

It was done in PM.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
CONGRATZ NIJIA<3

This is probably what your face looks like
<------------------
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Well is Nyann voting too? Or have you two just done it?

I'd like to be included in the votings if that's alright. Since it says it in the first post and whatever.