Toribash
i need a Robotic Head Texture that looks realsitc and cool ill be paying 2.5k if its good or normal 1k colors : qs /plat
Roses are red
can u make a sphinx colored evil smiley head
if you can, make a second version with marine colored
I will pay more if good

reference pics

Originally Posted by DomDoDm60 View Post
i need a Robotic Head Texture that looks realsitc and cool ill be paying 2.5k if its good or normal 1k colors : qs /plat

Here's what I made.

It comes with two other versions, shown here:

-----
Originally Posted by Opener View Post
can u make a sphinx colored evil smiley head
if you can, make a second version with marine colored
I will pay more if good

reference pics

Here!
Last edited by Megamedes; Sep 14, 2015 at 04:44 AM.
Hey, can you make me an insane looking character with shaggy/spiky/anime style hair? If you could, please make the hair Ecto-colored and the skin white. As for the whole insanity thing, channel your sadistic side.

I have 620 TC as of typing, i can work up to 1k quickly. Depending on how it looks, I may ask for your babies as well.

EDIT: If you need any ideas or have conflict with the white skin thing, just ask me. [Note: You can do a black outline for the eyes, they're the realization/reason why I made this edit. Gives a more insane facial expression aniwai o3o)
Last edited by Kahn; Sep 14, 2015 at 01:10 AM.

this

1k or more depends on how well you do it ;*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by oOSutokaOo View Post
Hey, can you make me an insane looking character with shaggy/spiky/anime style hair? If you could, please make the hair Ecto-colored and the skin white. As for the whole insanity thing, channel your sadistic side.

I have 620 TC as of typing, i can work up to 1k quickly. Depending on how it looks, I may ask for your babies as well.

EDIT: If you need any ideas or have conflict with the white skin thing, just ask me. [Note: You can do a black outline for the eyes, they're the realization/reason why I made this edit. Gives a more insane facial expression aniwai o3o)

I made it very insane!

Tell me if you need anything changed!
-----
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post

this

1k or more depends on how well you do it ;*

Here it is!
Last edited by Megamedes; Sep 15, 2015 at 02:40 AM.
Originally Posted by 420Cheezit View Post
Make my a creepy worm head. Preferrable mandibles as a mouth. Go on the internet and search up some parasites.

I'll have that for you tomorrow!
Can i Cancel my Requst ,and if u can do me a head texture that looks like the joker laughing or somethink ill pay 2.5k max am selling items
Roses are red