Toribash
It's a very subjective thing so you can't really expect to replicate someone else's experience. If masturbation had bad effects on your mental state prior, then obviously you will feel like stopping it improves your life. On the flipside, if it didn't affect you negatively, or even affected you positively, then stopping it might lead to opposite experience.

In that aspect there's also more than one solution to the problem, such as limiting the amount of times you do it or changing your perception on it in general, but if stopping it has a positive effect on you then all the power to you.
Last edited by Smaguris; Sep 14, 2022 at 08:10 PM.
but what are the benefits of no bitches september ?
Last edited by majed; Sep 15, 2022 at 09:14 PM. Reason: .s/is/are/
Originally Posted by Leandoer View Post
Cowards, I masturbate a hundred times a day and I have achieved godhood. Your folly attempts at achieving a better state of life from repressing your human desires are nothing but detrimental, come join me in a higher state of being and schlop thyn meat.

*thy

where did you learn to speak english? mcdonalds? disgusting.
Originally Posted by xMajedz0 View Post

disposable income
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Benefits of Me Hitting You With A Rock September
No memes. Does anyone really know how it started? And the real benefits of it?

I'm doing No Rock Life because killing is really detestable. I feel really energetic now.
I really recommend no faping for life, my mood is getting better everyday.

Originally Posted by xMajedz0 View Post

Reduced chances of getting STD's
Originally Posted by Nurse View Post
Benefits of Me Hitting You With A Rock September
No memes. Does anyone really know how it started? And the real benefits of it?

I'm doing No Rock Life because killing is really detestable. I feel really energetic now.

ever since i started killing strangers with a rock my biceps and triceps have doubled in size and women have been paying much more attention to me -- my current hypothesis is that they can smell the pheromones in the grime under my nails or in the dried blood on my clothes from afar. the only downsides so far are perpetual back pain and horrifying nightmares. hows it going for you
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
my current hypothesis is that they can smell the pheromones in the grime under my nails or in the dried blood on my clothes from afar

yes you are right we can