Ranking
yeah, you are right. Little amount of wine. Ill consider it.
But it changes its taste much or not? like...its another taste.?
Last edited by YouaredeaD; Mar 2, 2010 at 04:36 AM.
lol wut
bit less fruity, depends on the instant sauce you use xD

i'll make a proper receipe next time.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Lol when i saw this thread i thinked "let's see how a german make a pasta",and was sure was full of errors(in my travel in Europe i saw "not-italians" make pasta in the most horrible ways D: ),BUT i have to say that i was wrong.
1)+10 point for you for use italian pasta..you can also don't belive me,but thats make REALLY the DIFFERENCE;2)adding wine is a good idea,just then let cook some time for let it dry(the taste will remain same,and the sauce will be more dense.Fun the idea of the nazi svastik,but sadly i can't see that pic:/
Only ""criticism"" is that is a lot better to use crude ham(and then let cook it),or cubes of bacon,but after all this depend only by personal taste;and that this pasta is not bad,but is full of better kind(also same or more easier than this)..but also this depend by tastes.So good job;P
Can u fix the pics?
(even if Rutz already did,i want to underline that u have to drop the pasta in the water AFTER that it start to boil,and after adding salt..i say this because i saw in 2 different moment some french and spain guys that adding the pasta in the water before that it started to boil,and in this way you'll have a really shit)
Last edited by bRuCiA; Mar 2, 2010 at 02:39 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
Only ""criticism"" is that is a lot better to use crude ham(and then let cook it),or cubes of bacon,but after all this depend only by personal taste

yea i know...i didnt have anything else :O

Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
and that this pasta is not bad,but is full of better kind(also same or more easier than this)..but also this depend by tastes.So good job;P
Can u fix the pics?

we dont have THAT many different kinds of italian pasta over here
Barilla is cheap and tastes good, thats why i chose it.

i will fix the pictures when i'm back home..no idea why they arent there anymore.

Edit: what the fuck is wrong with them..theres a horse !
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Ops i express myself in a bad way..Barilla is really a good pasta also here(one of the best 3 commercial pasta).
I wanted to mean this kind of sauce for pasta..for example a "Carbonara",or an "Amatriciana" is same easier thant that but (for me ofc=P)is a lot better.Also "Gricia"(that is the Amatriciana without tomato sauce)is really good,and is also easier than this.But as i said this depend only by taste..so again goodjob man!
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)